Thursday, April 16, 2009

day 15 since he back to singapore

its friday!!!!!!!!! but don think tonight i be out cause super broke le sian & bored!!!today wake up din see *him* online guess *he* sleep alreadi... think i m letting go myself alreadi cause i no longer feel anythin as i think *he* have got *his* customer le feel happy for *him* at least pple listen to *his* singing and hope *he* earn many many then can go back thai cos *he* don like singapore life... take care *himself* oso cause *he* olways eat mama not good for *his* health.. shag shag shag oltot 4 days never drink le but to me sleep is never enuff for me hope i can slp thru out 3 days 3 nite hahaaha... 6 days to my BKK trip i hope i can leave here and njoy myself to the maximum and don think of anything about singapore... will miss her (eve) hahahahah hope she njoy when i not ard next week ahahahaha hugsss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home