Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Very sorry so long never post :P (ok ok moods)

2day is 18nov07 very fast already 3months and very sorry my dear frz so long never post up my blog.this few months alot of thing happen like i change jobs n i going 2 be a mother. i very happy that i finally leave that company that really is a suck company coz i summit my resignation letter last day of work is at 30/9/08 but my supervise say due to i already pregnant and she saw me very tiring ask me left this company early so she told me lady boss and ask can i left early this company without cutting any salary,my lady boss say ok.IN the end i back 2 my old company get back my salary only $88.75 she say i owe them salary but i also never ask more i just take and go. luckly i at my god-sis company very good,they like a happy family everytime is eat and eat alway is eat hee.... think within few months in this company i will be a fat mummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home