Tuesday, July 29, 2008

moody

hello,i decied re-open my blog is coz my best ex-colleuge(sheila) almost 9yrs din saw her she say she last see my blog is last yr march'07 say customary very mafan hee.. she is cute,nice n understanding person.i after left urs feel better no hurting,no stress,no lie (if have that shoe size,say no) n no need go customer house and apologise 2 her.i feel in this company too over much,we are yr staff ask we all go do this thing i feel no point to stay at this company anymore.



After left urs i find it that side can say good.this company is almost family work like i work with jeeny is boss in-law she alway complain about boss hear from other colleuge pauline say she better becareful she everytime complain if boss sister hear it she will say is we all say his bad words wan so better left.lucky cindy called me in few day later i find it lafon(watch shop).



I so scare coz watch i never wear watch so i from zone start.1day work is labour day wooo.... so busy n i also too slow they don't know is unhappy,feel tired teaching me o they busy until tired.after end work cindy call n ask me think she tell yvonne den yvonne transfer me to vivo.at vivo i learn alot of think from yvonne she is a good in-charge,cheerful,sweet n something nuts but no sure what happen that old staff backstab her but 4 me i will feel this 2 gal is childish have a good frz plus in-charge dun know how 2 zhengxi.sometime i feel i like miss up something which is i dun know how 2 explain in this company like ppl n thing.everyday have alot of problem,worry n scare in this company. sometime i feel like quit but i dun know y!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home